News

How to Earn Money Without Investment in Pakistan

Earning Money Without Investment in Pakistan is a dream of every young man of Pakistan so now this dearm is fulfilled fairONfair, fairONfair introduce free package plane for those user they don't want to invest in any website. then fairONfair tells it is absolutely free plane. users can free sign up and use all feature totally free, Not only this, user can also earn a reasonable amount with this plane. User can earn on every like and on every comment Rs. 0.25. User can also join fairONfair uniqu…

How to Earn Money Online in Pakistan

Every Pakistani have a common and simple question "How to earn money online in Pakistan?" not only it a question, it is a almost a huge desire of every Pakistani to earn online money. In this circumstances the answer is very simple "FAIR ON FAIR", because fair on fair is not only a social website but it is also a leading earning website in Pakistan, and giving their user a huge amount of money at home. When user make a post and their friends giving likes and comments on this post, fair on fair c…

Why Start Fair On Fair

fairONfair is a nice form of entertainment, is great for meeting people with similar interests, and is definitely useful for staying in touch with old friends/acquaintances. It can also be a very effective promotional tool for businesses, entrepreneurs, writers, actors, musicians, or artists.Most of us have hobbies or things that we are keenly interested in, like books, blogs, television, Music, video games, or movies. fairONfair allow us to reach out to others that have the same interests & soo…

Affiliate Program

Become our affiliate and earn commissions on every sale you refer. Our program is free to join, easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. How does it work? When you join our affiliate program, you will be provided with a unique affiliate link. When a user clicks on your link, they will be brought to our website and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. You will earn without investment a commission of 5% of the total sale amount and 10% in White ID, 15% in Yellow ID…

​ About Fair ON Fair​

Fair ON Fair is a popular business social networking website that allows registered users to create profiles, upload photos music and video, send messages and keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues, not only these, fair on fair give you large amount of money on getting on every like and comment that you post on your timeline. Here user can also earn with our unique affiliate program. Fair on fair, includes public features such as: Users- allow members to search and see which contacts…